Scheduled to finish in the next 4 years, the world’s largest arch bridge will expand one mile long and 670 feet tall in Dubai. The bridged designed by New York based architecture consultant, Fxfowle.
– It will have 12 lanes for traffic.
– It will cost 817 million dollars.
– The design has Sheikh Mohammed’s official stamp of approval.
– The bridge will carry more than 2,000 vehicles per hour in each direction.
– A metro line will run across the middle.
– Construction begins in March, with a slated completion date of 2012.
Imasge credit: Fxfowle